December 12, 2008

Tag

Tag-a-Roo

I've been tagged by Elana

The rules are:1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs (I won;t be tagging anyone..but feel free to participate if you'd like).


1. I have a beauty mark the size of a kidney bean on my upper left thigh

2. I have never lived anywhere other than the State I was born in

3. My favorite sound is T playing guitar and singing

4. I am a shoe addict (could care less about purses...but LOVE shoes)

5. I love the smell and look of fire. If I could have fire around all the time I would be happy

6. I can not imagine living anywhere that was not within 30 minutes to the ocean. I am at most peace when I am on the water...(ocean or fresh water)

7. I can crack pretty much any bone in my body. It totally grosses T out....neck, back, fingers, knees....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a total body cracker as well! People always look at me like I'm crazy...toes, fingers, elbows, neck, ankles, back...