..is upon us right now. Storm "Austin"...funny that name makes me think of warm weather not snow. It is expected to drop 9-12 inches on us by tonight.
It started snowing at my house at 1:00pm (actually it was 12:52-but I decided to round up) and it is now 4:00. I would say we have at least 4.5-5.5 inches already. Now mind you I live near the shore so it is not as bad here as it is elsewhere in the state. I bet Chele has a good inch or more in her area....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I stayed home today and worked from here. I think I am going to plan to do more "work from home" until the baby comes. The stress I am under in the office is a bit too much for me to handle right now.
I got up at 4am again (this was even after I took sleeping pills last night!). Logged into work by 4:30. Made a chili in the crock pot around 8:30. Then our network connections at work went a bit haywire around 9ish. I muddled through it for a while and finally decided to call it a day around 10:30. I mean I had already put in 74 hours this week...I think that it was reasonable for me to log off-don't you?
When T came home from work this afternoon, we laid down and napped for a while. I love days like this....When the weather is snowy or rainy and I have no where to be, with a fridge and cabinets filled with my favorite foods.
I'm going to go take some snowy pics now, and put some Hot Chocolate water on the stove...Mmmm hot chocolate and marshmallows, fire burning in the fireplace, and snow falling.....nice way to spend the night.
4 comments:
sounds like *perfect* plans :)
It's coming down hard and fast... I am confident that it is at least 6 inches now... not that I am planning on going out there to look at it up close until tomorrow or so...
It started around 1 up here as well, but boy did it start hard!
Get some rest while you can. Ahhh - I wish I had a nice snow day like that!
We got slammed with snow... at least 8 inches as of 8:00 tonight.
I saw your comment on my blog about the snickers and I just wanted to say...... Abby is selling Girl Scout cookies...... !!!!! Email me darlin....
I loved the snow! I think we got almost (or maybe a full) foot from the first storm...and then the second storm maybe a couple more inches. Definitely way more than we've got (with one storm) in a while!!
Post a Comment