December 1, 2008

Silver bells, silver bells, soon it will...

..be Christmas day....

I kept it simple this year. As I put up the tree this weekend it hit me that I will need to take it down and put away all the xmas stuff in early to mid Jan when I will be SO ready to have a baby. So I chose to keep it simple..a little garland over the fireplace, only the large glass balls on the tree, and lights in the windows. No Nutcrackers, No carollers, No mistletoe, No outdoors lights and only 2 boxes of ornaments instead of 8.

Kind of a bummer, but it still looks pretty and makes me happy when I pull into the driveway and see into my front window......

4 comments:

Chele76 said...

yea! Pretty living room!

Morgan Owens said...

wow, your tree is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I think it looks awesome! I kept it kinda low key myself this year. Easier clean-up. LOL

Jen's Farmily said...

I think your tree looks awesome too!! I love all the lights!