Just a quick update...
I have less than 6 weeks remaining until my due date arrives. Of course I could easily remain preggo for another 8 weeks..or I could have a baby in 4...it all depends on when this little bugger is ready to exit my dark warm womb.
I am presently in my 34th week. I have gained 24 lbs (I am very pleased with this number). Per my appt yesterday I am measuring 2 weeks behind, but the doctor is not concerned with that. She says the baby remains in a head down position and is not beginning to lower just yet.
She gave me a full script of ambien to help with my sleeping. I discussed some of the newer aches/pains I have been experiencing, but all are normal, so again nothing to be concerned with.
I really can't complain much. I mean I am uncomfortable, but that is a part of this journey. I have had no swelling, very little back pains, and just common other ailments. I have had to limit the items/weights I lift because I have found that when I lift things over 10lbs it is causing this really bad pain in my belly. Other than that I go about my business....
So that is my utterly boring update for this week...my next Dr. appt is 1/5/09 and then I start going every week.......only 12 more days of work!!!!!
4 comments:
any update on partial bed rest / work at home options?
That option is not flying with her (lol)....she is a "suck it up buttercup" kind of doctor..
Only 12 days of work left?? And 6 weeks?? WOO HOO!!
Oh yes on the ambien. Did I have a part in you getting that? ~wink~
I've just hit the "omg i'm uncomfortable all the time" phase of pregnancy. I'm actually surprised I already feel like this. With ella and allison, I gained 50 lbs each time. With only 23 so far this time, you'd think I'd be running marathons still!
Post a Comment