...that's about all I want...a nice big glass of red wine, but I can't! Not because of the baby, god he/she wants it too!
I am going for my diabetes testing in the morning and have to fast for 12 hours. Too bad I haven't had dinner yet (since I did not get out out work until 7:57 - 13 hours day...3 days in a row!) and my test is now 10 hours away, so dinner does not look like an option for me. I am hungry, very hungry. The last time I ate was at 1pm today.
Work is so stressful right now, it is nearly impossible to even find 5-10 mins to eat breakfast or lunch. There are many days I realize that I haven't eaten and it is nearly 4pm.
Right now all I want to do is walk out, quit, tell them all to go Fuck themselves! I would LOVE to see someone else do my job. Good fucking luck. My boss has no clue at all what I deal with all day having 14 people in India and 11 here in the US. I am in meetings daily from 7-5 then have to filter through the hundreds (yes HUNDREDS) of emails I received all day, then respond to some of them, and then do my actual fucking job! She is in at 7:30 and gone at 3:15, god I can not wait to go out on maternity and let her live in my world for several weeks. And if all goes well, maybe I'll screw her and not return at all because I will find a new job while I am out...
A girl can dream can't she?
3 comments:
THAT sounds like a damn good plan to me! LOL I'm so sorry you missed dinner, though, AND a glass of red wine. Hope your test went well!
Bummer. I did my GTT today and it was the 3 hour (I skipped the 1 hour this time and went right to 3 hour)
I last ate at 8pm and my first draw was at, um, 10:15am. I was starving by 1:15!!!
Good luck on your test.
I was actually just making a point about all the "talk" people are talking. FYI- I voted for Obama.
Post a Comment