November 9, 2008

It's a numbers game....

I am 28 weeks today....that means that I have been pregnant for 196 days...I have 12 weeks remaining....or 84 more days.....I have only 38 more work days.....My shower is in 6 days.....

The baby's room is painted, trim needs one more coat, closet doors are coming out, the rug is gone, floors will be finished over the next week or two.

Crib is ready to be built, glider is at MIL's, changing table is built, clothing is piling up waiting to be washed.....

We start birthing classes this week, and new born care classes in 3 weeks....

The Holidays are coming, which doesn't leave much down time...

I can't believe that in less than 3 months I will be someones mother. It is hitting me now....like I have to push this thing out! Holy crap! That is gonna hurt~

4 comments:

Chele76 said...

ugh... I'm *so* not jelous of the pushing part. lol

But it sounds like you've got a LOT accomplished! Yea! :D

Anonymous said...

Holy crap to ALL of it! You are going to have a super busy (but SO worth it) 3 months!! Thank goodness you are so on top of things with all that you guys have accomplished already. :-)

Cheysu said...

Just think of the War Stories you'll have to tell!!

"10 hours! At 5 centimeters!! Of BACK LABOR!!!"
(no, that's not My war story. My war story was sooooo much cooler than that! Just ask me!!) LOL

Sigh... good times.

The Captain's Wife said...

Cheysu...i want to hear NO horror stories till I am done with this pregnancy.