Thankfully my dream did not come true.
We started childbirth classes last night...it was interesting.
There were 7 couples in there. One was a girl and guy I went to high school with! Really awkward. We weren't friends, they are a couple of years older than me. Anyway, just weird.
T made it through ok, but was turning white as a ghost a couple of times. I have to admit, all the talk about the mucous plug and bloody show got me a bit queezy too!
The baby was VERY active throughout the class. Especially during the deep breathing exercise.
Couple of observations:
7 couples
3 yellow team
1 blue team
3 pink team
All couples but one or two were CLEARLY in their 30's.
2 woman are due a couple of weeks before me and DO NOT look pregnant at all.
2 woman are due within 3 days of me and we all look totally pregnant.
2 woman are due a week to two weeks after me and DO NOT look pregnant.
It was odd that the 3 of us due in late Jan early Feb were the ones with the belly's..one was blue and the other pink, me yellow..so can't even try to determine if the sex has anything to do with our sizes.
FYI: Blue team = Boy, Pink = Girl and Yellow = don't know
1 comment:
I'm so glad I don't have to take any classes. I hated those!
Post a Comment