I posted a couple of weeks back that I had the baby on day 200...well that is today. I am certainly not feeling like I'll have it today (thankfully) however I woke up feeling "odd", not sure how to explain it.
I called into work and crawled back into bed to cuddle with T.
The baby's movements today are a bit off too. Usually s/he is really active in the am as I am driving into work and then again around lunch and again at night while I am in bed. So far this morning I have felt the tiniest little movements, just a tap tap here and there. Not it's normal disco action.
Maybe we are both just really tired today. I will go and enjoy my cup of joe and see if that wakes us up.
Keep your fingers crossed that my dream does not come true today.
4 comments:
I wonder if s/he is going through a growth spurt? I know there was a lady on a message board I read that was having the same issue and a week or so later her LO got back into karate action.
I'll be praying everything is okay in there!
I'm sure everything is fine, don't worry yourself because thats not good for the baby either! I remember having a dream like that and then what "that day" rolled around he wasnt moving as much either..i think its just a coincidence since you are thinking too hard about the dream. I know your little bean is just fine! Smile. :)
I had a quiet day carrying Abby at about that time. I remember taking the rest of the day off of work after calling my Dr. to tell them that the baby had been very very quiet.
All was well... little Abby was taking the day off and resting, apparently. :)
I hope all is well... let us know.. don't keep us waiting!
I am betting that, like you, the baby just needed a "break" today. And is resting up! Enjoy your quiet, relaxing day off!
Post a Comment