So I posted a couple of weeks back that I am expecting a baby...and well only mentioned it one other time...LOSER!
I am now 15Weeks 2Days pregnant. (BTW I completely hate the whole "weeks pregnant" thing, but when you are pregnant you HAVE to use it!). I was sick sick sick for the first several weeks, then it went away entirely and I felt great, I could finally eat again! Well the "pregnancy poisoning" aka "morning sickness" aka "pukey puke face syndrome" returned about a week and a half ago and has steadily remained. This time around I am only sick once a day and it is generally at dinner time. Live able I suppose. I try to get sick before dinner, so that I am not wasting a perfectly good meal :)
I last went to the doctors at 12Weeks and had not gained any weight yet and I have just started to show over the past week or so (and it really depends what I wear as to whether or not I look preggo or a little thick around the middle). I go back to the doctor next week for my 16 Week check up and am eager to see if I have gained and how much.
I flat out refuse to own a scale, I also will not accept a scale as a gift. They are not allowed in my home. So through out my pregnancy I plan to only get weighed when the doctor does it. I have never been a fan of the numbers on a scale, I always base my weight by how I feel. If I feel good, then I really don't care what that number is.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We are not planning to find out the gender of our baby, we will let it be natures surprise. We are both pretty sure it is a girl, nothing really points to it being a girl, but we both think it is. I guess there is a 50% chance that it is a girl.
We are also not planning to tell anyone the names we pick out. Primarily because we really don't care to hear their opinions on them. Not that we are picking out weird ass names that our kid will grow up hating us for. My MIL already started in on the "don't name him this or that". Well you know what...if I named him or her Ice Storm - she'd love it just the same cause it's her grand kid right?
Got any suggestions for names you like? Boys or Girls? (we have found Boy names to be MUCH harder) We have not settled completely on any one girl or boy name, so we are certainly open to suggestions. And seeing as though we have another 25 weeks (technically 14W 5D) to think about it, we are not in a super rush.
3 comments:
Oh I think it great your keeping the names secret, I hated that part. You could have your heart set on 'eugene' and someone would have to remind you of how they don't like it....whatever.
Boys names for some reason, seem to be so hard for everyone. My friend is pg right now, due next week. She is having her 3rd boy and they are arguing about his name...I thought by now they would be like ok lets call him 'frank'....
Well since you aren't naming the names you like I don't really know you name "style" so its hard to tell you. But the name "I" like for girls are
-Ally, Madison, and Hannah
for boys
Austin, Mason, or Blake! The names we have picked is Madison or Mason but we haven't found out the gender yet but we do plan on finding out just because i've noticed lately it is VERY hard to find neutral things!
GOOD IDEA with the names...just in casual conversation with myself and other non-preggo people Daryl and I have mentioned names we might use and then immediately get the look or opinion from someone why it is not a good name choice. Geez!
Glad to hear your ONLY puking once a day now...hopefully that will die down soon too!
Post a Comment