August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday...

...to my adoring husband. Today was his 38th birthday.

My sister joined us and we went out for dinner to our local burger stand "Harry's Place" and had Chicken sandwiches (deep fried) and Fries with cheese sauce on the side!

We then returned home to his surprise birthday cake, and my Niece swung over to join us....we had Godiva chocolate cheesecake from "The Cheesecake Factory"....Oh my Fing christ! This cheese cake is orgasmic!

(Flourless 7" diameter Godiva Chocolate Cake topped with a layer of Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake loaded with Chunks of Godiva Milk Chocolate and topped with a layer of Godiva Chocolate Mousse. The picture does it NO justice)

It comes in a gold box, well because of course, Godiva is the gold of all chocolates!

So after our extremely fattening (and high in cholesterol dinner) and then cheese cake I decided to read to my family the nutritional values....bad idea!

Sit back and unbutton your pants, cause you will likely gain at least 2lbs just reading the rest.....

6 Servings per box (yeah right! More like 12 the way I cut the pieces), Per serving:

990 Calories

69 grams of Fat (105% of your daily value)

260 milligrams of Cholesterol (87% daily value)

80 grams of Carbohydrates (27% daily value)

But on the bright side (come on I have to search for one after all that!) there are 5 grams of dietary fiber and 10% daily value of calcium!!

So t omy Dear, loving, adoring husband....Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

Yeah I just blocked out all the rest except the 10% calcium part..so, got any left over? :)

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, 69 GRAMS OF FAT?!??!?! But I'm sure it WAS so delicious and SO worth it. LOL