Went for my 16Week check up yesterday. I have gained 2 pounds and the heart rate is decreasing at an expected rate. He/She is now around 147BPM. Boring I know, but when you're pregnant boring is good.
I am still too early to feel any movement. I am hoping to start to feel something in the next 2-3 weeks. And then I think it will still be a while before T can feel anything from the outside, maybe another few weeks.
I have my appt scheduled for my BIG ultra sound! It is normally done at 20 weeks, but I am going in at 19W 1D (there I go again with those weeks and days!). This is the one where we could find out the gender if we wanted (and the baby cooperates), but we won't be finding it out. I know it drives some people CRAZY that we aren't finding out, but too bad! Hell maybe we will find out and just not tell anyone :)
2 comments:
Glad everything went well!!
It would drive me absolutely insane not to find out if I was having a boy or a girl! But that's becuz I'm a HUGE planner and need to plan things out to a "T".
Yay for a nice "boring" check up!!
Post a Comment