August 25, 2008

Just for my Mom....

...and well the rest of you can take a look too.


My Mom lives in FL and when she came up to visit a little while a go I was only 9weeks along so I didn't have any belly (other than the "bloat" belly). I am not as technically savvy as Nancy is to be able to link to another page of my profile pics, so I'll just be throwing them up here every few weeks.

Here I am at 5weeks (this is what I started off looking like)



And at 7 Weeks (I look like I lost weight here!)




And currently (at 17W) Finally popping out a bit!






Those of you that know me personally may know that I have a horrible tattoo around my belly button. When I was 16 my Dad took me for a Father/Daughter bonding moment and we went and got tattoos together. **Note to self- Do not take 16 year child to get tattoo as they will most likely choose a horrible design that they must live with for life**



So this tattoo is of really badly drawn flowers, some with 5 petals some with 6, not at all even, really bad bright colors..just ick..well the big laugh in my family is watching my garden bloom, so here you go Mom...here is how it is starting to look.


The dark line is starting to show up on my belly now too. If you look at this pic close you can see what appears to be a thick line of hair, but it is actually the skin changing color below the pach fuzz on my belly...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are starting to show! It looks way cute on you too...and I love the belly flowers :)

Chele76 said...

ooo! Happy baby belly!!! :D

nancy said...

Yup yup. ~Definitely~ showing!!!

(i'm a computer programmer. it's a curse to do geeky things. I even try to be as plain as possible so I'm not too geeky!)

Anonymous said...

Oh how beautiful your garden is blooming. I can't wait to see it in FULL bloom. My Baby is having a Baby. I Love You Mom

Anonymous said...

I LOVE preggo-baby bellies!! You are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with your Mom - your garden is blooming beautifully!
Aunt Cindy (the Aunt you've never met but hopes to meet you someday)

kevin said...

Hey! You picked the tattoo yourself! Just think if you had gone with the little mermaid! How fitting would that be being married the skipper! ( No offense Terry ) Maybe we could go back to willimantic and have him put a little skunk in the middle of the flowers and your belly button could be his nose! I love you, Dad

kevin said...

It,s not a dark line forming, It.s the roots of the flowers!