It is amazing isn't it? The stories that people share when a loved one passes? I am always so happy to hear the stories that make you laugh, that really capture the person.
We had a death here at work, well actually it was during the weekend. A very sudden, unexpected death of a beloved co-worker. He was one of my employees, so it really hit close to home for me and my staff.
We spend more time with our co-workers than we do with our familes, they become an extended version of our familes. It will be a very quiet week around here.....
3 comments:
I am so sorry. But I know when it comes to death, "sorry" just doesn't cut it. I wish I knew what to say...but I am here if you ever need someone to talk to.
SO sorry for your loss! :-( You are right, we DO spend more time with our coworkers than our own family...so essentially they are our work family.
I saw your email this afternoon. I am still in shock.
Luckily we all have fond memories of him. He was such a sweetheart.
He will be missed greatly.
Post a Comment