December 30, 2011

Friday night leftovers....I really feel pregnant edition

(again no badge-damn iPhone!)

- At 21 wks pregnant I have gained a whopping 7 lbs! While that sounds great you should know that I am only 10 lbs away from my end weight when I had K :( So I started this pregnancy 11 lbs heavier han hers...
- This nameless baby boy whom will be referred to from here on out as Aloka (long story behind that, too long for FNLO), is breech and over the past 3 days has made this fact very well known. You see apparently my bladder makes a fantastic trampolene, while my rib cage functions excellent for head butting.
- I have spent the last 2 days either standing are laying on my left side because I am so uncomfortable. And I have at least 18 more weeks to go.
- Tieing (or is it tying?) my shoes is already a challenge.
- My belly button is almost flat with my belly. I live how soft the inside if your belly button is when it starts to pop!
- Both K and T have felt Aloka kick. K LOVES to pretend she has a baby in her belly too.
- I am in a bit of shock over the fact that we are having a boy. I was certain I was having another girl.
- I gotta say, boy stuff just isn't that cute.
- I did buy him his first piece of clothing. A cute summer tee that says "rocker" with a drum kit.
- Our hostess, Danifred, is a mere few weeks away from her baby boy being born! Sounds like she and bee may have agreed on a name. Good for them, we are finding Boy names to be SO tough!

4 comments:

kate said...

boy stuff is too cute! but it IS alot harder to find, i'll give you that. your standard kid-stores tend to have really lame boy stuff. what's your boy style? i'll see if i can raid the dudes' stuff :)
& i'm sorry you're so uncomfy. breech sucks, but he's still got loads of time to flip. hopefully he won't be torturing you too much longer!
p.s. 7 lbs at 21 weeks sounds awesome to me! i'm up a whopping 40 :P

Melis.sa said...

i was up like 20 some pounds by 21 weeks. ugh. :)

Yay for K and your dh feeling the baby kick!

Danifred said...

I've got to say, boy's stuff is not that cute, especially after you've been swimming in pink for years. I hope you guys have better luck coming up with a name than we did.

Carrie27 said...

There are definitely not as many options for clothing for a boy as there are for girls.

Congrats on a boy (been away for a week and trying to catch up).