- In order to get my post in on time I am on the IPad and don't have the capability to post pics. Anyone else using an IPad or IPhone found a good app that works with blogger?
- Christmas is less than 48hrs away! I really do love this holiday.
- My house is trashed, and today is a MUST clean day since we have friends and family coming here Christmas day. There is just so much to do, and quite frankly, I have zero energy to do any of it.
- It has been in the mid 50's here this week. I'll take it. After last winter and our huge Halloween snow storm this year, I wouldn't mind a nice mild winter.
- A Christmas Story begins airing on TBS tomorrow! 24 full hours of the BEST Christmas movie ever!
- I am keeping Christmas day pretty low key. Lunch meats, salad, fresh rolls...help yourself cause I am not waiting on you, kind of a day.
- Here in CT our liquor stores (or as we call them - package stores or packies) are closed on Sundays. Because Christmas and New Years fall on Sunday this year the state has mandated that they be closed on Monday too. Holy crap are people pissed! Now really, everyone knows this days in advance, why the need to be so crappy about it? I don't get it. Can't you just buy extra when you go on Saturday?
- Can't wait to see K open gifts this year! GiGi got her a big wheel. T out it together last night and I hid it under a blanket till Sunday. Luckily our weather will be nice so we can go outside to ride it!
- Laying in bed with K the other night, reading bedtime stories, she lifted up her shirt and rubbed her belly. When asked what she was doing she replied with "I rubbing my baby, see I have a baby in there mommy, want to feel it kick?" and then she pushed her belly out with a jolt. I laughed so hard I peed my pants a little.
- Speaking of peeing pants, I do that a lot.
Baby stuff:
- 20weeks + 3days, half way mark passed!!
- Feeling more movement daily, mostly still very low, close to my pelvic bone/bladder, although last night we (T and I) felt it up pretty high.
- T really does not want to know the gender, I really do. He of course has agreed that we can do what I want, but I feel bad. I just "know" I can't find it and not spill it to him. Not sure what to do.
- I will take a belly picture this weekend that does not entail a bathroom reflection, or a headless body!
- Looking forward to Wed.'s appt!
- Sleep is beginning to become uncomfortable, but still bearable.
- Heartburn has begun to kick in this week too. Hope Santa puts some tums in my stocking!
Wishing you and your families a Very Merry Christmas~
1 comment:
I hope your Christmas was wonderful.
I love watching the big siblings talk all things baby.
Post a Comment