December 27, 2011

Gender Guesses?

Tomorrow morning at 8:30 am we go in for our 20 (21 in this case) scan.  I am still fighting to find out the gender, T is still fighting against.  It'll come down to the moment I suppose. 

I thought it would be fun to hear your predictions of the gender, just in case....

Nausea and vomiting around 8 weeks, but only lasted a few days
No major acne outbreaks
No sciatica or other back problems
Super sore boobies (still)
Carrying Low (at least I think)
Craving all things salty, spicy and carbohydrates
HB has been @140 - 143 since 14wks
Really tired in the 1st tri, but regained energy
Overall feeling really good

(I know I said I would take a non headless pic, but really my nose is just so flipping big I can't stand the side profile view of my face)

20 weeks


21 weeks

4 comments:

Melis.sa said...

I've been wrong about the last two baby guesses I've done. So I'm going to say boy.

Michelle said...

My guess is boy!

kate said...

love the bump!! :) do you have any feelings one way or the other, before i make an official guess?

Allison said...

I'm guessing boy, too! Can't wait to read your update!!! :)