treading the waters of life
Everything is measuring perfect. He is currently sitting breech, but still plenty if time to get him to move head down.
YAY, I was right for once!And congrats!! I bet T is thrilled too! :)
Congratulations!! So glad everything is healthy and perfect :)
Congrats!! So happy for you!!
Congrats on a boy! How exciting!
awww congrats!!!
Awesome!!!! Congratulations!!!! Hope you are well. (I gotta catch up on my blog reading!)
yup, that's a dude!! :) congrats again!
Yay --- Congrats!!
I can't believe I missed this...congrats on your boy!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
YAY, I was right for once!
And congrats!! I bet T is thrilled too! :)
Congratulations!! So glad everything is healthy and perfect :)
Congrats!! So happy for you!!
Congrats on a boy! How exciting!
awww congrats!!!
Awesome!!!! Congratulations!!!! Hope you are well. (I gotta catch up on my blog reading!)
yup, that's a dude!! :) congrats again!
Yay --- Congrats!!
I can't believe I missed this...congrats on your boy!!!
Post a Comment