July 31, 2011

Sunday sickies...

All the hours I worked last week have caught up with me, and I spent my weekend Sick Sick Sick. I probably should have spent most of my time in bed resting, bit of course I didn't.

We didn't do anything spectacular, yet didn't really stop moving either. I just took a dose of Nyquil (in hopes of kicking this thing) so here are a few pics from our weekend....


K is a big fan of the bag lady look


I am getting better with my braiding techniques!


Someone got a new play set and is really enjoying being the forman


Apparently this is a portrait of me....I do see the resemblence


The local splash pad on a Sunday afternoon

6 comments:

Caz said...

hehe i love how kids draw a head with arms n legs. so cute

Carrie27 said...

Love the bag lady look, especially because my oldest is a "hoarder."

Don't you love the two braids?

kate said...

i love the portrait! totally frame-worthy! :)

& i love the outfit! em has been having a fabulous time dressing up in k's hand-me-downs this week, but i'm not sure she came up with anything quite as cool as that!

Rebecca said...

We need a splash park...for real.

Danifred said...

The bag lady look is fabulous!

Carrie Ann said...

Great pics! She's a real cutie!