August 7, 2011

Bits and Pieces...

I swear that this is not going to turn into a blog about how much I hate work, or how many hours I put in, but for now, that is my life!
  • I worked yesterday, Saturday, from 5:30am - nearly midnight, with a 3 hour break mid day to play with my child.
  • I worked today, Sunday, from 10:00am - now (10:30pm) with a 4 hr break mid day to play with my child.
  • I have 9hrs of meetings scheduled EVERY day this week....and then will have to do my actual work.
  • Bitching over-
Now some questions for you:
  • How often do you buy new bath towels?
  • How often do you wash them?  As in after how many uses?
  • Do you use a washcloth in the shower?
  • Do you wear any pieces of clothing more than once between washes?
  • Is it gross to bring a glass of water to bed and drink from it the next morning

5 comments:

Chele76 said...

How often do you buy new bath towels? only when I have the itch to buy new / redecorate.

How often do you wash them? As in after how many uses? After 3-4 uses.

Do you use a washcloth in the shower? nope. Magic exfoliating gloves and a poof.

Do you wear any pieces of clothing more than once between washes? pleanty! As long as I don't sweat or get them dirty... but at most I'll wear something three times.

Is it gross to bring a glass of water to bed and drink from it the next morning - nope. perfectly fine.

Definitely no germaphobe here :)

Carrie27 said...

Oh my word that is a lot of time working. I'm sure your head is spinning.

How often do you buy new bath towels? Only when we change the themes or if they get stained or something

How often do you wash them? As in after how many uses? 2-3 uses for the hubby and I. The kids have hooded towels made by grandma and they bathe every other day and we change their towels out weekly.

Do you use a washcloth in the shower? Nope, I don't feel like it does anything we all use poofs.

Do you wear any pieces of clothing more than once between washes? Jeans (haven't worn those in forever)

Is it gross to bring a glass of water to bed and drink from it the next morning? Nope, I keep it near my bed and if I wake up and need a drink I do. Then, I get a new cup for the day when I head downstairs for the day.

Rebecca said...

I love questions:

How often do you buy new bath towels? EVERY 2-3 YEARS
How often do you wash them? As in after how many uses? 3-5 USES
Do you use a washcloth in the shower? NOPE
Do you wear any pieces of clothing more than once between washes? YES...ANYTHING THAT IS NOT DIRECTLY AGAINST MY SKIN AND JEANS AND SWEATERS...ESPECIALLY IN THE WINTER
Is it gross to bring a glass of water to bed and drink from it the next morning? I DON'T BRING WATER TO BED.

moosh said...

That so sucks about work. I saw emails from you all weekend and my heart went out to you. So... not that it changes anything, but it's noticed.

New bath towels every 6 months or so. Only two at a time. I'm always looking for "perfect" soft cushy big towels.

Every 2-3 days.

No washcloth - bodywash and a loofa

No - I always wash between wears. Not that I think there's anything wrong with re-wearing, I just feel like people will notice if it's not fresh out of the laundry.

Possibly gross on the water - but only because I'm afraid of bugs. I do leave bottled water and drink it the next morning.

Michelle said...

Haven't bought new towels since we got married in 2006. Ours still seem fine.

Wash towels every 3-4 uses, ideally. May go 5 depending on what's going on.

Hubby uses a wash cloth, I do not.

I'll wear some pants multiple times, but never a shirt. DH is the same, but will sometimes wear a shirt depending on what he did that day, because he always wears and undershirt. And works at a desk. And changes when he gets home (so not like it save on laundry!)

I bring a bottle of water, so I guess nothing gets in it. But I'd probably still drink from it if it were a glass. Unless I saw something floating or something! :)