No one died or anything, I am simply mourning the fact that in less than 10 hours I will be sitting in my office after a 13 day vacation (sue me, I count weekends). So depressing. On the bright side I logged in last night to browse (not read) my emails to find that I have an interview on Friday for a FULLY remote role. How nice would that be!?
K seems a lot better since returning home and getting back into a normal routine. Carrie mentioned this in the comments too and she was right on. I also managed to get her into the children's hospital yesterday and have her cast removed (it got submerged in both salt and fresh water), they re-crated her arm and all is healed fully with new bone growing. We promptly went swimming in my sister's pool! K was the happiest I had seen her in weeks.
I am still undecided/struggling with my TTC decision. I have 11 days to decide. I go in the 25th for my annual and that would be the prime time to remove the IUD, it is also my O day, so I would be safe for this month :) I have a really good friend who lost a baby early this year, and would have been due to deliver next month. Until three weeks ago I was not aware of her loss. Her loss certainly won't drive my ultimate decision but it definitely plays a part in my timing. I've been there. It hurts. I want to be sensitive to her loss.
Well wish me luck in all my upcoming decisions/opportunities. Type to you soon~
1 comment:
So glad her cast is off and now she can enjoy some swim time.
Good luck with your decision and may you find peace with what you decide.
Post a Comment