Ahh yes....I am a day late, sue me~
- I returned to work after a 13 day vacation. It SUCKED. My new job is a bit overwhelming. Mostly because I still have to do all my old job plus take on a huge amount more. Suck it. It is what it is. I openly told my new Boss on Thursday that I was overwhelmed by all the new tasks and the fact that I need to hire someone to take on part of my old tasks. He agreed to slow down the transition of a few items until the hiring is completed. That helped a lot.
- I am attempting some potty training today and tomorrow. God help me! When at Kohl's yesterday (can I just tell you I do not see what others do about that store) K found some Yo Gabba Gabba undies (boy undies) that she "had" to have. I explained that she could but that in order to wear them she HAD to go pee on the pot. When we came home last night, she peed on the pot. SCORE! She also peed on the pot after her nap yesterday. This morning she woke up with a soaked dipe (expected) but so far we have been wearing our Plex undies and trying the potty every 25 mins or so. Still nothing and it is 9:50.....
- This is the first weekend in the past 8 and the next 6 where I have NO plans. I love it.
- T has spent the past week stripping and power washing our deck in preparation for staining it. I can't tell if he is just really Flipping slow or if it is just a really long process. Either way I hope it is done soon because I want my deck furniture up yesterday!
- Hmmm maybe since I have no plans I will have a bonfire tonight.
- I am registering with a Personal Trainer at work on Monday. 12 sessions (=$$$$), twice a week. I need it. I need someone to kick my ass into gear. I MUST lose this weight. Bottom line. No more excuses.
- One thing my new boss seems really great on is the fact that I have a long commute (he lives in the next town over from me). He said to me that he puts in very short work days (9-4:30) and just works at night when his kids are asleep. This is great because I will feel less guilty about hitting the gym at 5:00 the 3 days I am in the office. He also said I can keep my work at home days. Score 2 for me!
- I dropped my Iphone! Luckily I did not crack the screen but did break the corner of the screen glass, so now I have this really sharp edge. I guess I should get a case of some sort.

2 comments:
Glad to hear that your boss has been understanding about commuting/responsibility!
potty training is slow going. i remember taking E to target while she was 'training' and i was terrified that she would have an accident in the store. she never did but that anxiety was awful. it was joyous once she was done with diapers though :)`
Fingers crossed that potty training is a success. Once it is all over with you can relax, because it sucks getting through it.
A personal trainer and the ability to do work at home, awesome!
Post a Comment