Sorry no ability to post a linky or picture this week! Please visit Starbucks are not for zippy cups for more leftovers.
We drove to cape cod today. It took us nearly 5 hours to get here and should have taken us 3.5.
K is hating her cst now, the novelty wore off. She asks at least once every two hours if we can take it off now.
I bought a water proof sleeve for it today at a pharmacy, we'll see how it works.
I missed the package (liquor) store tonight in the cape. Luckily our friends had wine :)
The weather here is supposed to be Wonferfl most of the week, I cannot wait for some sun, salt water, sand, and seafood!
I still can't believe my 2.45 yr old has a cast on her arm. I feel like I have failed as a mom.
Some people (Rebecca) thought I was not drinking because I was TTC, but really. Simply felt I was drinking too much and needed a break. Don't worry I will make up for my wagon time this week! I have yet to decide if/when I will TTC....
Expect more photo posts this week vs. written posts.
Have a happy and safe 4th everyone!!!
2 comments:
Poor K. I hope she is still managing to have an awesome time! And, hope the weather is totally cooperating for you.
Please tell me I wasn't the only one who got that nosy!!! Have a great time on the Cape! That's definitely one of my place to visit...eventually.
Post a Comment