June 28, 2011

Round 1....

I have a job.  A bit of a different role.  More accountability, more staff, different area, new boss, but a job none the less.  My peers were not as fortunate.  Most got what they had hoped for (retained vs. not) but a few did not. 

Round 2 is tomorrow.  I expect a lot of Knock Outs.

(on a side note, I gave up drinking for a few weeks, this on top of not biting my nails.  Let me tell you that I can not wait to have a drink.  This was not the right time for me to give up two of my main stress relievers)

3 comments:

Carrie27 said...

Phew - I'm glad you were saved, and maybe this new job will be even better.

Chele76 said...

my fingers are crossed for the next round... too much tension around here!

Glad to hear you are ok :)

Rebecca said...

What a craptastic week for you guys at work. I'm glad you have a job and everything, but the stress is ridiculous!

I think I just realized why you're not drinking wine...took me long enough.