Based on some of your feedback from my last FNL we converted K's crib tonight. As you can see, we started off really great....and then had a minor setback!
Hi, I've been following your blog but don't ever comment. I couldn't pass this one up. Pictures speak volumes here! I laughed out loud. It looks like you were prepared though with a soft landing. She didn't even notice! We had our kids sleep on a mattress on the floor so it was a short fall until they got used to no rails. Good luck!
4 comments:
Hi, I've been following your blog but don't ever comment. I couldn't pass this one up. Pictures speak volumes here! I laughed out loud. It looks like you were prepared though with a soft landing. She didn't even notice! We had our kids sleep on a mattress on the floor so it was a short fall until they got used to no rails. Good luck!
awwww! love it :) looks like she didn't even notice.
Poor girl. The good news- she stayed in there despite falling out :)
I kind of like the idea of the mattress...she's so cute!
Post a Comment