Ugh, our "disposition" notifications come out next week. Tuesday me and my manager peers get ours and Wednesday is our staff. This sucks.
Until about 24 hours ago I was feeling confident that I would be retained, however based on some of the things I heard yesterday and today in my HR meeting (on how to deliver the message) I no longer feel so confident. I now feel like there is a 50/50 chance.
I know I can find another job. I know I have a lot of connections. But I also know that I am the sole income earner in my household. I know I carry the benefits. I know I have minimal in my savings to carry me far. I know I borrowed $20K from my 401K to buy my house and need to pay it back. I know others are worse off than me. I know I will get through it. I know I have a solid support system. I know it is out of my control.
This place is so dreary. We all know it is coming. It is like a plague that is taking over everyone. People are being mean to each other. Back stabbing and under minding one another. You can trust no one. Not the environment it used to be.
2 comments:
you sure said it girly.
Ugh...that sucks big time. I'm so sorry. Have you already started sending out resumes just in case?
Post a Comment