I participated in SITM again this round. You can link to it via my badge on the right, or the posts below....
Any who....SITM week was last week (where you post your pics of the socks you received) but because of all the bad weather and what not it was extended to this week.
Sadly no socks have come for me.....makes me feel sad....and my toes are cold
6 comments:
i had ordering issues so i ended up having to re-order socks for my buddy. Maybe yours had the same problem??
Aww your poor little piggies :( lol
no socks came for me either... kym sent out a email asking those of us with no socks to let her know... did you get that? i have to admit, i'm kind of bummed... this was my first SITM, & it didn't turn out that cool.
I did respond to her....I know really, it is pretty freaking sad that we are bummed that we did not get socks...it's the little things in life I guess.
Hey! I'll send ya some socks! I see some pretty funny and random ones around ;)
Your feet won't be clod much longer. : )
Post a Comment