
- I can't stand it when I go to take the laundry out of the dryer and find that I've washed tissues
- What is even worse about the above is when all the laundry is my own so I can't even blame T
- I am dreading my new commute starting Monday.....1 hour and 45 mins......one way....4 days a week
- I have a paper cut on the pad of my left thumb...it hurts like a bitch
- What exactly does a bitch hurt like? Like a paper cut obviously
- Every time someone has asked me a question this week that I did not know the answer to I looked up the question and found the answers...I don't remember one damn thing I looked up now
- I find myself driving and singing songs from Nick Jr when Baby K is not in the car with me!
- I could really use about $18000. It would be really helpful right about now......
And there you have my random thoughts Friday night left overs....please make your way over to the Host of this event to read about others leftovers or post your own!
2 comments:
1hr 45 min commute? barf city!!! got any good book on tape? :P
& i too hate kleenex laundry... i just discovered one got washed with the baby things.... arg.
I'm so happy you played with us this week! Horray!
My commute is an hour and that feels like torture. I can't imagine doing an extra 45 minutes on top of that. Ugh!
I wash tissues all the time. Then, I dry them. Makes for some fun laundry folding.
Post a Comment