How do any of you share a room with your baby? OMG I got maybe, and stress maybe, 3-4 hours of sleep a night my entire vacation sharing a room with Baby K.
Baby K was up promptly every single day at 7am on the dot. This was regardless of what time she went to bed the night before. Mommy made sure Daddy was promptly up at 7am along with his girls!
Our weather was not what you hope to have in South FL in the winter months, but FL has had a really bad winter. The temps ranges between 65 and 78. Some days were sunny, or at least partly cloudy, while others (3 of them) were rainy, windy, raw, cold.
T and I had 2 days of charter fishing scheduled (Mon and Wed) and both were cancelled due to bad weather (Mon was heavy rains and winds, Wed was very high winds and heavy down pours throughout the day). Once we saw the weather forecast T made fishing plans for Thurs with another Captain we fished with a couple years back..this also had to be cancelled due to High winds. Luckily on Tuesday, the only Beautiful day of our entire trip we were able to find a Captain that got T out for a 4 hour trip (I went to the beach with Baby K and MIL). Crap luck is what we got....
We got there late Wednesday night...
Thursday we got groceries and stayed local playing at the neighborhood play scape.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Friday, the weather was cool and breezy, some sprinkling here and there, we went to Theatre of the Sea. .JPG)
.JPG)
Saturday T, baby K and I spent a day together...we went for a drive south in the Keys stopping at Islamorada Fish house for lunch, did a little shopping for new boat shoes for T and flip flops for Mommy at the Bass Pro store there and visited a local park that was having a Nautical Flea Market. The park had a really nice beach, so we hung out there for a couple of pics...JPG)
.JPG)
Sunday was warm and Sunny with a light breeze. T, Baby K and I walked into the center of town to a Art show and a local fruit/veggie flea market. On the way back we stopped at the earlier mentioned play scape for a little while. Then T went off fishing for few hours and Baby K and I hung out at the house.Monday, the weather was pretty horrible so we went north to Miami and went to the Seaquarium. Since the weather was crappy the outdoor exhibits were kind of lame, but Baby K really loved the indoor tanks/reefs. That night after Baby K was in bed T and I went out for a nice dinner together...all you can eat Stone crabs and Twin lobster tails...YUMMY.JPG)
Tuesday was the most beautiful day...Sunny, warm, no breeze at all...the girls went to Anne's Beach, T went fishing. Later that night I drove back down to Islamorada to pick up T and we pulled over to watch the sunset. I love the Key's sunset.
3 comments:
Sometimes its hard when a vacation ends up havnig sucky weather. The last time we were in Block Island for a week it was 65 and raining with gale force winds. We ate out a lot and picked shells, but never swam once.
Last time we were in Outer Banks there was an offshore hurricane. It was sunny, but with 45 mile an hour winds and seas so rough that it took half the beach away overnight.
You made what you could out of it, and bebeh looks happy!
I LOVE the pictures! Despite crappy weather, it's obvious you all still had a great vacation! :-)
Despite Crap weather (which My daughter was also in FL for, you can blame her for it!) it looks like so far you guys did relaly well working with/around it!
I love the pics!
Post a Comment