- What is the order in which you wash while in the shower?
- Do you wash your feet with each shower?
- If you take a bath, do you then shower afterwards?
- How often do you shave your legs? Pits?
- Do you shave your feet?
- And how about your "feminine" area...do you shave? Do you wax? Are you "Au Natural?"
8 comments:
This is Freckled (from TWW) just had to respond since I was intrigued.
1. Top down, beginning with hair.
2. Nope, unless I've been hiking in mud or walking in sandals.
3. No, a bath is just a bath, usually before bed, no hair washing needed.
4. Pits last longer for me. Winter - every 3-4 weeks, Summer - 1-2x per week. Legs are about once a week in winter and every 2-3 days in summer.
5. I do shave my feet and toes in the summer.
6. I keep fem area trimmed very short using a men's hair trimmer. I have been both fully waxed and completely au naturel in the past.
Love it, had me giggling, so here's my answers!
1. What is the order in which you wash while in the shower?
Hair to feet, unless Liam is with me, then I wash my hair after he leaves...
2. Do you wash your feet with each shower?
Yup.
3. If you take a bath, do you then shower afterwards?
I don't have a bath tub I use here (I have an OLD iron one, hate it) but when I used to take baths, yeah, a rinse shower after...
4. How often do you shave your legs? Pits?
Pits, every shower. Legs - Winter, every 2-3 weeks. Skirt month (April) and Summer- calves every shower, thighs once a week.
5. Do you shave your feet?
No, I like my hobbit feet.
6. And how about your "feminine" area...do you shave? Do you wax? Are you "Au Natural?"
Shave on occasion the bikini line, , other spots if the mood strikes, otherwise I don't bother...
ok, karianne, i'm answering, but i think the blogger should have to answer too! :)
1. head to feet
2. yup-- i go barefoot constantly, so it's a must.
3. yup. at least a rinse.
4. every day... sigh....
5. yup.
6. when i'm not pg, i shave it all. once i get too huge & preggo, then just the bikini line, other wise i tend to lose balance & fall down in the shower & that's not cool!
What is the order in which you wash while in the shower?
Top to bottom.
Do you wash your feet with each shower?
Yes.
If you take a bath, do you then shower afterwards?
No, I very seldom take a bath.
How often do you shave your legs?
Summer time every other day. Winter once I have stubble (about once a week).
Pits?
Every other day
Do you shave your feet?
Yes when I shave my legs
And how about your "feminine" area...do you shave? Do you wax? Are you "Au Natural?"
I shave once a week. I leave a little there, but it is pretty "clean".
So weird... I was thinking about this as I was showering this morning. I shampoo, then put conditioner in. With the conditioner still in, I wash my face and shave. Pits and legs get shaved every day over the summer. In the winter pits are still about every 2-3 days, but legs are about once a week. Luckily, I'm blonde on the feet so I don't shave them very ofter. Feminine area gets completely shaved every once in a while. Then I just keep the bikini area shaved until the rest gets unruly and then it all gets whacked again.
Feet get washed every shower and once a week they get exfoliated with that cheese grater looking thing.
If I take a bath, I shower first, then take a bath, then shower again. I don't take baths often though.
Hmm.. I guess I should add that after I rinse the conditioner out of my hair, I wash the whole bod.
Love the replies!!! Especially cause I don't feel so gross anymore...since many of you are equally gross :)
What is the order in which you wash while in the shower?
Hair, upper body, legs, girly parts, face. When I shave I rinse the shampoo, but leave the conditioner in, then shave, then continue with my normal progression
Do you wash your feet with each shower?
yes/no...In the winter not too much since I wear socks and feel like standing in the shower having the soap rinse downwards counts..In the nicer weather, yes, every shower and sometimes with some abrassive since I wear alot of strappy shoes.
If you take a bath, do you then shower afterwards?
I take a full shower after my bath...see #1 for order :)
How often do you shave your legs? Pits?
Ugh..I hate shaving, but I hate hairy legs and pits more. I shave my pits every 2-3 days (if I do it more I get major razor burn/irritation). My legs I shave 1-2 times a week in the winter and just about every other day in the nicer weather.
Do you shave your feet?
I hate to. I inheirited my Mom's hairy toes.
And how about your "feminine" area...do you shave? Do you wax? Are you "Au Natural?"
I trim it up using T's electric razor. I would love to shave it to the skin, but get so much irritation I can't and I am too chicken shit to try waxing.
1. Wash hair, then condition. While the conditioner is in, I wash the rest of the body in no particular order, then rinse the conditioner out of my hair.
2. Most of the time...but showers at my house have to be short since Noah is on the loose while I'm in the shower. So if I'm in a huge hurry I just get in and out as fast as possible, so I don't then.
3. Yes and no...if I take a bath it is always in the evening to relax. But then I always shower the next morning, but never right after a bath.
4. I used to shave the legs every other day, but with kids it's more just as needed or when I have an extra few minutes to shower, but at least twice a week. Pits are everyday, I never skip more than one day of shaving them.
5. No, in fact until I saw this I never realized that people did this. I don't have hair on my feet.
6. I shave the bikini line, and keep it short.
Post a Comment