beautiful pictures! I definately agree with the others that my fav is the one with holding hands and bare feet!
(thanks for the comment on my blog today. I've been a bad blogger and you are one of my favorites and I need to keep up with you! Anywho, with Ella, she got all her teeth early too. Then with Allison, ZERO teeth at a year old. She still hasn't gotten her 2/3 year old molars!. And with Karl, he seems to be in the middle of the two extremes.)
4 comments:
So adorable! What great pictures!
love the ones withe the blankie & of the 3 of you in bare feet holding hands! so, so cute!!!
Great pics! I'm with Kate though, my fave is the one holding hands with the bare feet!
beautiful pictures! I definately agree with the others that my fav is the one with holding hands and bare feet!
(thanks for the comment on my blog today. I've been a bad blogger and you are one of my favorites and I need to keep up with you! Anywho, with Ella, she got all her teeth early too. Then with Allison, ZERO teeth at a year old. She still hasn't gotten her 2/3 year old molars!. And with Karl, he seems to be in the middle of the two extremes.)
Post a Comment