March 22, 2010

Adult sized Huggies here I come...

...um yeah, so like, I peed my pants.....just a little, you know like a little escaped.

It happened twice yesterday when I sneezed and then again tonight when I was at the gym and I coughed. WTF is that about? I don't pee my pants...

....my baby pees her pants, my Mom pees her pants, the psycho astronaut lady driving cross country to kill her lovers wife pees her pants. I DO NOT PEE MY PANTS!!!!!

3 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I've only had this problem since Mason was born and it's embarrassing and frustrating! It happens when I cough, sneeze, or laugh...it's horrible! Maybe I need to invest in some freakin' Depends!

Carrie27 said...

A couple of my friend have this problem all from after having children. They try to cross their legs beforehand to help prevent it.

Kim said...

Kegels.. Seriously.

I am actually blushing knowing I am going to type this, but yes I sadly have/had the same issue. Kegels help that it doesn't happen as often.