January 1, 2010

As it turns out....

...I don't have 20 lbs to lose! Yay for me!

I guess "technically" I do have 20lbs to lose, but "my" ideal weight is 143. I went to WW on Wed and was weighed in at 156. Per the text books I could be like 128, but anything below 140 does not look good on me, nor does it feel good. So my goal is 143.

So my revised goals are: 10lbs by Baby K's 1st birthday (2-8) and the remaining 3 by mid March. Then maintaining......

I went to the gym both Wed and Thurs. I am going to take today off cause my legs and belly are *killing* me.

Wed I did the treadmill for 30 mins and then did some crunches on the AB ball. Thur I spent my NYE in the gym (LOSER) with no one else there until right before I left, then some loser kid showed up and a chick to go tanning...I did the elliptical for 35 mins and then some AB machines and upper body with free weights.

I need to put together a workout "plan" for the week so I am not winging it when I walk through those doors.

The other exciting thing I did on NYE was play with the recipe builder on WeightWatchers.com. Holy crap. I dig that thing. Although I figured out that I am already almost out of my 35 bonus points for the week and I have only been back on WW for 2 days! Oh crap...

Gone are the days when I went out drinking till 2 or 3 am...and kissed random boys at midnight. Instead I think about how fat I am and lay in bed on my laptop...oh the joys of getting older.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats on going back to WW! Keep us updated!

Melis.sa said...

That's awesome!! Great job working out and going to WW!!

i'll have to look at the recipe builder thing.

i hear you on that one...i used to look forward to NYE and the only reason i was excited for it this year was b/c my dh had friday off. lame. did stay up until 3 drinking captain though, so it wasn't a total loss.
:)

Morgan Owens said...

Try having 50+ lbs. to lose...ugh!! It sucks but I can do this! WE can do this! :)