January 20, 2010

What a F*ing day!

One of "those" days...you know, we all have'em. We've all written about'em.

It all starts with the alarm going off, what feels like, literally seconds after you fell asleep. Then you hit the snooze button a couple times, and suddenly you overslept for over an hour....

Fine fine, shower, hair, makeup, coffee, pack the lunch...ok now we are back on track. Baby gets up, Mommy gets to change the morning diaper and cuddle for a few...

Time to head out..go to the car and realize I forgot to pour my coffee. Good thing I am still at home. Go back in, get my coffee and off I go.

So I back out of the garage into our turn around and proceed to then pull forward and to the right to head down the driveway when I hear it....the sound of metal on metal, scraping, pulling, scratching. I stop and look in the side mirror to see that my car and T's truck have become one with each other...MOTHER FU*KER!!!!! So what do I do? I put it in reverse.....Ouch..

I got out of the car to inspect the damage to find T's truck fine, I mean a little scuff on his bumper, but fine. My car though...a nice big dent and scratch covering both the front and rear passenger side doors. I turned to look at the house, you know to see if T had gotten up and was watching me out the window (likely laughing at me) but he hadn't (thankfully) so I quickly evaded responsibility and left the scene of the crime!

*my work day went fine, pretty busy, and went by rather quick*

On the way home I decided that I really wanted chinese food, so I called T and had him order it. I always order my food Xtra spicy, and T is good about doing that for me. When I got there, I went in to pick it up and made sure I reiterated the Xtra spicy again. When she bags the food I again ask for re-assurance that it is Xtra spicy...."Oooops so sorry, I gave yours away to that man driving away. But here is his super duper mild General Tso's" What the FU*K? How can you screw it up?

After I ate my super I logged into my FB account to find a message in my inbox. It was from a previous classmate of mine. She "just wanted you to know" that she got stuck paying for hotel rooms at the casino after xmas. And they only got rooms cause I (as in me) asked if they were getting rooms. (backstory - a large group of people I went to High School with met up at the local casino the Sat after xmas. One of the girls was coming all the way up from NC. While on FB I posted a question "are you planning on getting any rooms". I did wind up going that night, but left the casino around midnight and came home. I got violently ill from the food and it made for a miserable night). So clearly me asking if they were getting rooms, implied that I was planning on staying and paying? I don't know where you all live, but a room at the casino here on a Sat, after a holiday, is like $400 a night. I was not about to offer up to pay for that. Naturally, with her acting so Juvenile....I "un-friended" her. FU Beatch...

Now I want a beer and all I have is canned Heineken that someone left here (who the hell drinks that piss anyway?)

End bad day.....

5 comments:

wineandroasts said...

I feel your pain, Sister.

I tell you what will make things better. Get up tomorrow like you're going to work, do all the baby stuff you need to do, get dressed, yada-yada. Get in the car... and then call in sick. Drive to the next town, go shopping, have a pitcher of margaritas for lunch, drunk shop, go have a massive dessert, pick up the child, go home, make dinner and bitch to Signif Other about what a difficult day you've had.

Rat bastards. That'll teach 'em.

Melis.sa said...

The above comment sounds excellent. :)

Sorry about the shitty day.

Kim said...

LOL comment one is great!

Sorry about the bad day.

Kate said...

what a crap fest. i would have been sooo furious over the chinese food! i too vote for carrying out comment #1...

Carrie Ann said...

Hope you're having a better day today!!

I can't believe what happened to you with the chinese food - I mean, don't they ask you what the name on the order is before they give you the food?? Duh.

Your old classmate was an ass to assume that people would pay for the rooms. Things happen - like in your case. $400 a pop is a bit steep to be assuming things!