I wanted to put together an entry covering our first Christmas with Baby K, but I don't have the energy to relive it! She of course received way too much stuff, was overwhelmed by all the people, the bows, the noise...and in the end was exhausted for 4 days straight. So exhausted she slept in some really odd positions....
Overall it was wonderful. We loved every minute of showing off our princess to family and friends....
Enjoy our Christmas in pictures!
.JPG)
4 comments:
i love the snow suit :) kira is such a cutie!
& that snail is awesome!! where did you guys find that? the dudes would love it... i've never seen a rocker that was plush like that...
Kate- My MIL got it for her. I am pretty certain she bought it from a children's thrift shop/second hand store. We have several in our area, and most of what we buy Baby K comes from there. I did see an upholstered rocker at BRU the other day though...
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3561088
Here is one very similar to oura I found via Google...yes I googled it...
http://store.wokits.com/rostsn.html
awesome-- thanks!! :)
SO cute!!! I LOVE the one of her in the snow.
Post a Comment