October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I'm lame...I really don't get into Halloween, never really have. I feel bad, like baby K will suffer because of it.

Anyway, I decided against spending the money on a one time wear costume for her this year. She is asleep by 6:30, so it's not like she'll be up to give out candy with me. I did however get her some Halloween PJ's and a SUPER Cool outfit to wear for the day (and many more times beyond Halloween).....

Can't wait to see pics from all of your trick or treat adventures...What do you prefer Trick or Treat?






5 comments:

Kate said...

cute, cute & cute! (as always!) love the skulls :)

how are you feeling? (you don't have to answer... just wanted you to know i'm thinking of you & hoping that the sun is starting to peek out....)

Melis.sa said...

She is SOOOO cute!! I love her hair too!

this is the first year we're doing anything and it's because our daughter is 2 1/2 :) and bc that's all pbs is talking about.

Anonymous said...

Love the pj's and LOOOOOVE the outfit!! Super cute. :-)

Morgan Owens said...

She is too stinkin' adorable! It's ok that she didn't dress up, she is young anyways! She was a "cute little girl" for Halloween! :)

ME said...

omg she is a doll face!