October 16, 2009

Great night...great friends...

Apologies in advance for F*ck ups in my writing...I've got a buzz.....

I held a happy hour (s) at my house tonight. Had about 15 people here..made food, drank lots, had laughs and smoked cloves (yup! Found some contraband and bought 2 pack to be frozen!!!)

There is nothing quite as fun as having laughs with friends over stories that have been told hundreds of times already.

In other news, T is sick..really sick, like FLU sick. I had to kick him out of the house tonight. Sent him to his Mom's (she's out of town) to spend the night. I normally would cater to him, but I just can't have him near Baby K. I hope it worked, but not too sure. She's been running a fever for 2 days now. Low grade (@100.3) but a fever at that. Hoping she is just teething or something versus getting the flu....

2 comments:

Melis.sa said...

That sounds like a fabulous night (minus baby K & your dh being sick)

woot woot! Enjoy! :)

Kate said...

glad you found an event worthy of cloves!! :)

& really hope K stays healthy....