..before getting to my big news, let me share some excitement for others....
Congrats to Morgan and Kevin! They are getting married this week on Thursday!
Congrats to the Dudes mama Kate! Have you been over to her blog lately? Um yeah, she got a surprise BIG FAT POSITIVE preggo test. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this pregnancy is a little easier on her than the last, and that it is a little girl, cause she is seriously out numbered in her house already!
To A T is now 5 days past her due date! Baby Olive will be here anytime. You need to follow Batman's blog to know when the delivery is in progress....
Beth at Blue Gingham Jumpers is also expecting another little one (I don't know how I missed this update!!!)
Kate of Sweet Salty has a new book that is out. Support your fellow bloggers and get one as a holiday gift. I put it on my wish list..
Kari is pimping some new goods at her Etsy store. If you wear hair pins or have a baby girl that you are looking for some super sweet head bands for...take a trip to see her.
I know I am missing someone.....I'll think of it and come back...
But now for my news.....we have begun to crawl!
5 comments:
oh my gosh, SO cute! i love how excited she gets when she catches the blankie :)
Thank you for the shout out, I'm getting really excited!! :)
Congrats on the crawling!! That's a BIG milestone...yay!! She is adorable!!!!!
Yay for crawling! Now she will be into everything!
So awesome!! I had to laugh at her hair so cute!!
Thank you so much for you amazing comment on my blog. It meant more to me than you could know. Baby K is absolutely adorable!!!!!
Looking forward to reading more!!!!
Post a Comment