treading the waters of life
I saw this post on FB..I literally laughed out loud! Tooo funny!! :)
Tee hee. I think it's funny too. :-D
I would video that :)
LMAO! I also saw this on FB and totally was LMAO at all the comments.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! what a dirty little girl-- I LOVE IT!! no prissy kids here ;)besides, as some one once tols me (miss karianne) baby farts are ALWAYS funny!
You DEFINITELY need to videotape her laughing at it! lol
LOL that makes me laugh too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I saw this post on FB..I literally laughed out loud! Tooo funny!! :)
Tee hee. I think it's funny too. :-D
I would video that :)
LMAO! I also saw this on FB and totally was LMAO at all the comments.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! what a dirty little girl-- I LOVE IT!! no prissy kids here ;)
besides, as some one once tols me (miss karianne) baby farts are ALWAYS funny!
You DEFINITELY need to videotape her laughing at it! lol
LOL that makes me laugh too!
Post a Comment