October 14, 2009

Shape shifter....

..I know I will not explain this right..bare with me.

I had this creepy weird ass dream last night. I kept waking up from it because it was getting to me, but every time I fell back to sleep it kept coming back. I hate that shit.

So what I remember is that there was a woman, a very normal, attractive, friendly enough woman. She was enclosed into a space, a cage maybe, or a room with a window....anyway anytime a person would engage in conversation with her it allowed her to shift shapes and escape the confinement...when she would get out she would wrap her mouth around the persons head and eat them, maybe as a way to gain enough energy to continue on? IDK what ever it was it was creepy. I remember one part of the dream where she was confined behind a screen and managed to melt her self, or soften herself enough to squeeze trough the screen openings and re-connect her pieces together on the other side....my skin is crawling now

Why is it when we have bad dreams they come back as soon as you fall asleep, but great dreams that you wake up from are impossible to re-enter?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay. SERIOUSLY creepy dream! It sounds like a good plot for a horror movie!

Morgan Owens said...

Yeah that was creepy! haha! I feel the same way..it's so weird you can wake up and then go back to sleep and continue a BAD dream but never the blissful ones!

mandy_moo said...

LOL, that is really weird and creepy. OK, talking about dreams, I had this really funny weird dream the other night that i have to share. I dreamed I was living in the duplex I grew up in and there was a scorpion in the duplex. I was trying to get someone to kill it--my brother or my DH, I'm not sure who--but whoever it was he wouldn't kill it, he was just so fascinated watching the thing. Suddenly, the scorpion whips out this red plastic scooter and rides away...

maybe I shouldn't have had cottage cheese and orange peach mango juice in the middle of the night. :)

Amanda said...

Creepy! what the heck did you eat before bed? I hate bad dreams.

Kate said...

dude, that is MESSED UP. & seriously spooky...

To A T said...

EEK!! Creepy!! I hate dreams like that!

Jen's Farmily said...

Have you been watching too many Halloween movies?

I hate dreams like that!!