...just wait a few minutes and it'll change.
First let me say that this blog will not always be consumed with Baby talk...
T was able to feel the baby move last night, it was great. I only started to feel it on Wednesday myself, but last night it was moving like crazy! I think my placenta may have shifted a bit to the left cause I could feel real kicks on the right, right under my rib cage.
After dinner I noticed how strong they were so I put my hand there for a few to see if I could feel them and sure enough I could, so T sat there with his hand on me for a while and wham he got a boom boom under his hand.
Very cool~
4 comments:
That is totally awesome! I imagine it's got to be one of the coolest feelings ever!
Awww..what a great milestone..congrats!! Oh and about your post below, I'm a potty mouth too- shame on us! :)
about my blog's post ... I was talking about the cut and pasted updates from like the baby center emails. ~Not~ just talk about the baby!
no need to explain nancy..it is your blog, you may write what you like, that is the joy of having a blog.
It's like listening to the radio or watching a TV program..we all can turn it off, walk away, change the channel.
I never take any offense to what you write, you are honest and I appreciate that.
Post a Comment