September 9, 2008

10 random questions...

Stolen from Nancy

1. Coke or Pepsi?

2. Favorite pizza topping?

3. How many times have you been in love?

4. Do you believe it's possible to be in love with two people at the same time?

5. What was the last concert you attended?

6. What was the first concert you every attended?

7. What are your favorite pair of shoes?

8. If you could excel in any sport/hobby, enough to be considered a pro, what would it be in?

9. At what age do you think is considered fully matured (on average)? Meaning if you had to pick ONE age in which the majority of people would be "mature", what age would that be?

10. If you were offered one free plastic surgery, what would you pick? Or would you decline it all together?

9 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

1. Coke or Pepsi? Neither, I'm more of a water, tea, lemonade person.

2. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni

3. How many times have you been in love? TRUELY in love? Once and thats with the man im with.

4. Do you believe it's possible to be in love with two people at the same time? No, because being in love means loving ONE person for who they are. You aren't TRUELY in love if you are thinking about someone else.

5. What was the last concert you attended? Never been to one, i know...i suck.

6. What was the first concert you every attended? None

7. What are your favorite pair of shoes? Flip-flops cause I can just slip em on.

8. If you could excel in any sport/hobby, enough to be considered a pro, what would it be in? Not much of a sport person but it would be nice to be a pro ice skater LOL! They just look so graceful out there..

9. At what age do you think is considered fully matured (on average)? Meaning if you had to pick ONE age in which the majority of people would be "mature", what age would that be? 25

10. If you were offered one free plastic surgery, what would you pick? Or would you decline it all together? Probably decline it all together, I'll take what God gave me.

Now you answer them!! :)

ssbean said...

1. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi, but don't really care for that anymore.

2. Favorite pizza topping? Cheese, and extra cheese.

3. How many times have you been in love? 2

4. Do you believe it's possible to be in love with two people at the same time? No, same as Morgan's comment.

5. What was the last concert you attended? Big Daddy Weave...maybe, I don't know.

6. What was the first concert you every attended? Really don't remember. I'm not a big concert person, way too loud for me.

7. What are your favorite pair of shoes? Tennis shoes...ultimate comfort

8. If you could excel in any sport/hobby, enough to be considered a pro, what would it be in? gymnastics, I'm so fascinated.

9. At what age do you think is considered fully matured (on average)? Meaning if you had to pick ONE age in which the majority of people would be "mature", what age would that be? That's hard, since some are mature at 18, others are 40 and not mature. Hmmm, I would say, 28.

10. If you were offered one free plastic surgery, what would you pick? Or would you decline it all together? I wouldn't take it. I really am ok the way that I am.

Anonymous said...

1. Coke or Pepsi? COKE

2. Favorite pizza topping? CHEESE

3. How many times have you been in love? JUST ONCE...MY HUBBY

4. Do you believe it's possible to be in love with two people at the same time? I GUESS IT DEPENDS...I AM SURE YOU COULD BE

5. What was the last concert you attended? TIM MCGRAW

6. What was the first concert you every attended? I DUNNO...RAFFI MAYBE :)

7. What are your favorite pair of shoes? RIGHT NOW...ANYTHING THAT SLIPS ON

8. If you could excel in any sport/hobby, enough to be considered a pro, what would it be in? GOLF, ITS THE ONLY WOMEN'S SPORT WHERE THEY ACTUALLY MAKE SOME MONEY

9. At what age do you think is considered fully matured (on average)? Meaning if you had to pick ONE age in which the majority of people would be "mature", what age would that be? DOES THIS INCLUDE MEN? I GUESS I WOULD SAY 40

10. If you were offered one free plastic surgery, what would you pick? Or would you decline it all together? NOSE JOB

Chele76 said...

Gonna post your answers?


1. Diet coke plus or coke zero.

2. roasted peppers and goat cheese

3. 3 times maybe?

4. Love? yes... IN LOVE? no

5. I think it was last summer. Went to see Roger Waters. Best freaking concert *ever*

6. I prefer to report the second one... Billy Joel.

7. For looks its either my green polka-dotted ones, my beige ones with flowers and mirrors... or my comfy jeep shoes.

8. singing...

9. none. Do we ever really all mature? lol I think we just pretend to be mature when we need to.

10. I'd go for the two-fur. Lipo and tummy tuck!

Anonymous said...

1. Mountain Dew

2. chicken, bacon, roma tomatoes

3. Once, with my son. I don't think I've ever been romantically IN LOVE before. Still not. Content, but not in love.

4. I think it's possible for some people yes. I don't share well, so not thinking it's an option for me. But then never been IN LOVE so I could be totally wrong.

5. Music - Evanescence, Comedy - John Stewart

6. John Cougar Mellencamp

7. anything I can just slip on.

8. Dressage - the dance between horse and rider mesmerizes me.

9. I agree that this is different for different people. I would have said 30, but thinking 35 may be more like it. And having a child makes it happen for most much earlier.

10. I dream of some day having some minor work, but I'd probably chicken out. Too much pain for something elective.

Anonymous said...

1. Mountain Dew

2. chicken, bacon, roma tomatoes

3. Once, with my son. I don't think I've ever been romantically IN LOVE before. Still not. Content, but not in love.

4. I think it's possible for some people yes. I don't share well, so not thinking it's an option for me. But then never been IN LOVE so I could be totally wrong.

5. Music - Evanescence, Comedy - John Stewart

6. John Cougar Mellencamp

7. anything I can just slip on.

8. Dressage - the dance between horse and rider mesmerizes me.

9. I agree that this is different for different people. I would have said 30, but thinking 35 may be more like it. And having a child makes it happen for most much earlier.

10. I dream of some day having some minor work, but I'd probably chicken out. Too much pain for something elective.

Anonymous said...

1. Coke or Pepsi? Neither, I only really drink water or coffee-soda makes me burp too much!

2. Favorite pizza topping? pepperoni, but I also love onions or eggplant

3. How many times have you been in love? 3 times (1st-puppy dog first love, 2nd-ended up being more like brotherly love LOL and 3rd-my TRUE LOVE!!!)

4. Do you believe it's possible to be in love with two people at the same time? NO WAY

5. What was the last concert you attended? hmmm...I can't remember cuz it's been so long, maybe Def Leppard? Or possibly Tom Petty

6. What was the first concert you every attended? oh YAY, DAVE MATTHEWS BAND, BABY!!!

7. What are your favorite pair of shoes? in the summer time my flip flops, in the winter time my sneaks. are we sensing a pattern here? COMFORT!!

8. If you could excel in any sport/hobby, enough to be considered a pro, what would it be in? knitting so that I could sell my stuff and make some MOOLA!!

9. At what age do you think is considered fully matured (on average)? Meaning if you had to pick ONE age in which the majority of people would be "mature", what age would that be? 30

10. If you were offered one free plastic surgery, what would you pick? Or would you decline it all together? I have to say I'd decline it...ALTHOUGH I've contemplated getting a chin implant cuz my chin is almost non-existant and it screws up my whole profile...but I've lasted 31 years like this so why change it now?

moosh said...

1. Coke or Pepsi? Coke

2. Favorite pizza topping? Meat. All meat. Best I've found so far is sausage, hamburg, meatball, pepperoni, ham, churizo. On one pizza. Yumm!

3. How many times have you been in love? Once or twice

4. Do you believe it's possible to be in love with two people at the same time? No

5. What was the last concert you attended? Journey/Heart/Cheap Trick

6. What was the first concert you every attended? Sha-na-na. Oh yeah, HUGE Bowser fan as a kid.

7. What are your favorite pair of shoes? Black clogs.

8. If you could excel in any sport/hobby, enough to be considered a pro, what would it be in? Ballet

9. At what age do you think is considered fully matured (on average)? Meaning if you had to pick ONE age in which the majority of people would be "mature", what age would that be? 29

10. If you were offered one free plastic surgery, what would you pick? Or would you decline it all together? Lipo!!! Please refer to answer #2, one of the many reasons I would take the surgery.

The Salesman's Point of View said...

1. Coke or Pepsi?
COKE

2. Favorite pizza topping?
SAUSAGE AND ONIONS

3. How many times have you been in love?
TWICE

4. Do you believe it's possible to be in love with two people at the same time?
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

5. What was the last concert you attended?
BLUE MAN GRP, VEGAS

6. What was the first concert you every attended?
VAN HALEN

7. What are your favorite pair of shoes?
SNEAKERS....LOVE MY CROCS TOO

8. If you could excel in any sport/hobby, enough to be considered a pro, what would it be in?
BEER PONG

9. At what age do you think is considered fully matured (on average)? Meaning if you had to pick ONE age in which the majority of people would be "mature", what age would that be?
30 YEARS OLD


10. If you were offered one free plastic surgery, what would you pick? Or would you decline it all together?
I WOULD DECLINE. MY FLAWS MAKE ME UNIQUE