September 8, 2008

Baby X update....

We went for our "Big" ultra sound today...I drank 32 oz of water on my way there only to have the US tech ask me to pee within a few minutes of my test. She said my bladder was too full :)


Anyway the US took approx an hour. Our little one was moving around like crazy. I mentioned that I could not feel anything yet, she advised that I have an Anterior Placenta so it is causing a bit of a cushion between my belly and baby, so I will likely not feel movement until later in pregnancy. Kind of sad to hear that, since it tends to make it "real".


Because the baby was moving around so much she had me turn to lay on my side a few times so she could get the shots she needed....we did not ask for the $$money$$ shot! We are still remaining with our decision to not find out the gender, although I will admit, I tried to sway T a bit this morning. He stood firm though. I really don't think she would have been able to tell anyway...with all the squirming going on.


So I have my next OB appt in a week, I'll learn then if there are any concerns, although the tech didn't lead us to believe there were any.


Here are a couple of new shots for you to enjoy....

Profile Picture...poor thing has my nose!


...was laying on his/her belly, spine up, head on the left.

My belly at 19W, it is a bit higher and more centered than a couple of weeks ago.




We went to start our registry after the appt (ugh..it will take me at least 3 more visits! It is VERY overwhelming!) This is the bedding set we chose...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! And you look amazing as well.

Chele76 said...

love the bedding! You're belly is getting cuter and cuter every day... not that you didn't have a cute belly... oh wait. Now it sounds like I am hitting on you. You arent going to bring up harassment charges now are you?!??!?! ;-)

Anonymous said...

That bedding is ADORABLE!!! AND yay for ultrasounds!!!

Morgan Owens said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bedding!!

The Salesman's Point of View said...

BABY TIME!!!!!!!

Having a child is amazing. It was real wake up call knowing that I had to be responsible for someone other than myself. You're going to do great.