- I am officially DONE with cooking this baby. Consider this his eviction notice! At 39 weeks and 3 days I am done. Don't get me wrong...I am not one to self induce, nor would I go towards the medical induction until I am well past my due date, but I am ready to be done.
- Weight gain - 23lbs (not too shabby)
- Estimated weight of Baby 8-8.5lbs (K was 8.4 at a week overdue)
- Sleep - What the F* is that?
- Energy - Again - What??
- Hemorrhoids - Oh lets discuss this subject. When pregnant with K I had no issues with this subject. She did not drop until I was in labor and even though I felt pressure in my groin it wasn't what it could have been. Now this one. I can't even take a piss without feeling the POP POP of my two newest occupants of my ass. Can you say AWESOME!! Can't wait to see what my ass*ole looks like after pushing a baby out.
- Not one shirt that I own covers my whole belly any longer.
- I hate pants - period. I have worn a skirt every day since mid March regardless of how shitty our weather is.
- And we have had some pretty shitty weather! It is cold, raw, dark, and wet here for over a week now. We desperately need the rain, but we also need some vitamin D...
- I had a pinched nerve in my neck this week. It appeared Saturday night as I put K to bed and by Sunday I was unable to move at all. 3 Visits to a chiropractor and 3 days of Flexeril saved me.
- I managed to make it to all of my appts that I bravely scheduled for this week (last one - most important - is Hair and it is in 2 hours) so now I am ready for contractions.....tweet tweet tweet
- My first two weeks of maternity leave are coming to an end. This makes me sad and happy at the same time. Sad because it is one week closer to returning to work, happy because it is one week closer to this boy's arrival!
- During this time I have accomplished quite a bit!
- Had a surprise baby shower thrown for me
- Packed my hossy bag
- Cleaned my car (so far inside only) (Still need to install that flipping carseat!)
- Had a housekeeper clean my house (4 hrs it took her!)
- Washed tons of laundry
- Read two entire books and started a third
- Flew kites
- Took K to an indoor play area
- Filled my pantry and freezer
- Made numerous new recipes from Pinterest
- ....and none of them caused even the slightest contraction. I have a feeling this kid will be like his sister, and stay put for a while.
- This weekend my MIL is going away to Boston for one of our cousin's baby showers. I am pretty sure I will have the baby during this time since child care will be sparse. Should be fun to labor at home in front of my 3 year old for several hours...
- I have been sleeping like shit this week. Last night after waking every 25 mins or so to the sound of T snoring I finally grabbed my pillow and headed into K's bed (she was at MIL's for the night) and slept for 5 straight hours. It was AWESOME!
- I have the housekeeper coming again next week. I have done a really good job at keeping the house fairly clean (minus vac'ing/dusting) so it shouldn't take her nearly as long this time.
Swing over to Danifred's to see what she and the rest of the crew are cooking up this week. Me, I am off to get myself some highlights and a trim so I can look hot while giving birth....yup.

3 comments:
CW -
This is the funniest blog post ever(at least to me:). I copy you on the sleep, hemorrhoids, and clothing. Today I have on a too small shirt with a small belly band.
Cleaning ladies are wonderful, mine came Tuesday!
Oh I so remember those days (and in my whisper voice- I don't miss them). I hope the boy comes soon. I can't wait to "meet" him.
And yes, new Blogger sucks ass.
ha ha!! Your comments about the hemmroids (not spelled right) made me laugh!! I love an honest pregnant person!! I hope things are getting better!! :)
Post a Comment