....still pregnant. Very pregnant.
Had some good contractions last night but sadly they deteriorated when I went to bed. I have attempted almost every trick to get this kid out. I say almost because there are things I will not do, like drink castor oil.
I have stayed active all week...playing with K, walking the mall, weeding the flower beds, going to tag sales, and even starting to clean the attic. It is a challenge but I am trying to stay moving.
I did spend most if yesterday in a bit of a funk and laid on the couch reading for a good 8 hrs. I finished up the 50 shades series....that's a whole other post.
Welp justnswinging by to give a little update...
4 comments:
Wow, you're still pregnant! Many hugs to you. Hoping that little one finally gets the message soon!
i think you're semi-local to me...there's a place in worcester that makes and sells labor inducing cream cheese...http://www.ericscafeworcester.com/ they say it works. i ate it the day that everyone decided that i should be induced so i guess you could say it worked for me! good luck to you :)
Yep, me too. Hiking, had my membranes stripped, lost my mucus plug three days ago. It's looking like csection tomorrow. Vibes your way!
Happy Mother's Day!! Hope little man decides to give you the best Mother's Day gift ever by making his appearance!! (((HUGS))) So excited for you!
Post a Comment