April 29, 2012

Please help me! I am in so much pain!

Please help me....just shy of 39 weeks pregnant with a severely pinched nerve in my neck/back. Can't lift my arms passed my chest, can't turn my head right, hurts (nearly impossible) to move....I have tried heat, Tylenol and Vicodin......my options are limited at this point. Can't take any muscle relaxers or anti inflammatory meds. Any other suggestions from chronic sufferers?? Of course it is a Sunday which limits my options even more.

5 comments:

JEN said...

Oh dear Lord, sending good vibes your way....

Stacie said...

Oh no! You poor thing! I say go down to L&D for some relief if it isn't any better! Hugs!

Carrie27 said...

Where you able to find any relief? This just sounds horrible.

Danifred said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry. I hope you are starting to feel better, my friend!

Sara said...

Chiropractor. Seriously - totally safe. I went to mine throughout my entire pregnancy with Payton. It will bring you relief.

Good luck!