NST went well today. I am up a total of 23lbs. BP and Urine are still good.
The midwife attempted to strip my membranes but was unable to reach the cervix again (still high and soft), which also means I have no idea how dilated I am, if any.
We discussed options. Basically I was offered to A) come back for another appointment next Monday and then discuss induction at the end of next week (beyond 42wks) or B) schedule induction for Monday. I opted for B. While I don't want to be induced, I don't want to be pregnant for longer than 42 weeks more.
So mark your calendars...5/21 @7:30 am is the big date/time unless he smartens up and comes on his own!
8 comments:
I bet he will pick his own bday. 5-21 is my hubby's bday - great day for a bday in his opinion...haha. (((hugs))) Can't wait to "see" your new little man!!
Ugh. Ended up with another csection yesterday because despite labor, etc he wouldn't come out. Thinking of you!
I would have gone for option B, even with an induction under my belt. You poor thing.
Hoping the boy decides to come sooner but sending lots of love and extra hugs your way!
I hope he's decided he's going to come on his own!!
Good luck with everything! :)
You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.
Lets keep writing and share your information to us.
Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.
CONGRATS, girlie, on baby boy! I can't wait to hear details and his name!
Post a Comment