Here I am...still pregnant...39weeks and 5 days with little to no signs that this kid has any intention of evicting. I may have to look into getting the sheriff involved! It feels like EVERYONE else I know has their babies early and I am the ONLY person who goes late. I know that is not the case, but right now it feels like it.
K was a week late, so I know the reality. I really wish Dr.'s disn't give you an actual due date, but rather a due date range....early May, mid May, etc..
Tomorrow is my 40week appointment. If it goes anything like my 40 week appointment with K we will discuss an induction date. Since the day I learned my EDD the 13th has stuck in my mind. I would bet we schedule induction for 41 weeks but he will come a couple days before (hmm already like his sister!).
On the plus side, the longer he is in the longer I get to be out of work! :). Gotta look on the bright side!
3 comments:
Crossing my fingers for you! I wish you a pain-free labor :)
Just keep reminding yourself of this while you wait for his arrival. LOL!
Ha! Way to be positive!! I'm sure he's just too happy where he's at to be coming into the world! Is his older sister excited?
Post a Comment