It's been months since Rebecca hosted this, but as I lay here in my warm bed this morning it came to mind. Since I am on my phone I can't post the cool picture that goes along with tye title...sorry
sight-bits of sunlight trying to make it past my drawn bedroom shades and curtains
sound-k and t down stairs talking. She is thanking him for something. The cat at the bottom of the stairs scratching at the walls in an effort to get up here to K's bed.
taste-The need to brush my teeth
feel-The warmth of my flannel sheets surrounding my body. The beginning stages of feeling this baby move inside my womb.
smell-Nothing at all. My nose is stuffed up for like the 135th day in a row.
What are your senses telling you right now?
3 comments:
Music, cupcake candle, need to brush my teeth, a house that desperately needs to be cleaned.
Baby moves are so neat!
Baby moves! Hope your 136th day is less stuffy...it has been ages since I did that...I'm working on Cawfee Talk now. I was running out of different things since I typically blog from the same location at the same time each day!
Post a Comment