November 17, 2011

Sucky blogger award

I definitely suck at blogging lately. Sorry about that. Having my ability to update blogger from work during lunch has been impactful on me. Outside of work 100% of my computer time is via my phone. And anyone with an iphone knows that blogging from the phone just isn't the same. But here is an attempt at it!

I am popping out a bit. The below photo was from about a week ago, and in a very flattering outfit. Since then I am a bit bigger.
I am now at the point where people feel that it is ok to touch my belly. Well it is not, so stop it. NOW.
My maternity pants are still too big but regular pants are way too small. When I was KU'ed with K I had purchased a few pairs of low rise/low belly pants that were my favorite. 2 pairs are stretched (from my previously big belly) so only 1 pair presently fits.
I hate the "secret belly" pants. Unless your belly is big you spend all day tugging and pulling.
I really feel quite good. Only had mornog sickness (at night though) for a hand full of days in the beginning.
My RLS has kicked in a bit earlier this time. I am trying to walk daily and it seems to help with the RLS onset at night.
Charly horses kicked in in full force last night. Awesome.
We have 5 weeks before our "big" ultra sound is scheduled. T is certain he does not want to know gender (we did not know with K either). I am on the fence, but am beginninga to sway towards waiting again. In the end, whatever I want is what he will agree to.
I miss beer. I may even treat myself to a nice cold one on Turkey day.
I can still sleep on my belly. My time there is limited though.
I scheduled myself for a 90 minute massage on the 28th. Really looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Carrie27 said...

Looking great!!!

I get RLS all the time. Stinks.

kate said...

enjoy the belly sleeping... i miss it so! :)

Rebecca said...

Love that belly...hate the cramps. Husband stuffed me with bananas after he read that potassium would stop me from jumping out of bed like a maniac. I think it helped a bit, but they're the worst!!!