- I have been congested for over 3 months straight
- I have a pimple in my right ear
- My ears itch terribly
- Said pimple makes it hurt like hell when I try to scratch
- Almost a million people in my state (something like 890,000) were without power for this whole past week, and some are still
- This makes everyone a bit on edge
- There must be a full moon this week
- K is driving me completely up the wall
- I had to walk away and lock her in her room today so I could take a breather....multiple times
- I came this close to smacking her, but took a time out instead
- My days of working from home with her present are over...for sure
- I had to work from home all last week because there was no power in my office
- While I loved having that option, this has made K
be up my assand I be side by side for several days - I enjoyed going to work yesterday
- I can not wait to go again tomorrow and Thursday
- My throat is itchy
- Christmas is only 46 days away
- My child won't eat any protien (meat), please give me ideas to remedy this
- Maternity pants are too big, regular pants are too small
- Why can't I wear yoga pants to work?
November 8, 2011
At the end of my rope
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I see no problem with leggings (yoga pants) and tunics. Very stylish.
Protein- Weston isn't into protein either...fish sticks from whole fillets, chicken nuggets, all beef bologna, yogurt, milk, cheese...those are what we are working with at our house!
Get the leggings to wear with longer shirt dresses, or get the belly band until the maternity pants fit better.
Sick for three months - yuck!
I'll be honest mine were closer to 3 before they really started eating meat.
I was congested for the first 18 weeks of pregnancy with Payton. Miserable. It wasn't until I started using my Flonase nosespray that it got all better. Didn't know I could use it while preggo - glad I asked!
Wear a belly band with the maternity pants. It holds them up but is still comfy. It will hold you over until the pants fit!
Feel better!
Ah, yes...being between pants SUCKS!
There is a full moon this week and I swear that it changes kids' behavior...as any teacher.
Post a Comment